Available with Workflow Manager license.
The 10.9 release of ArcGIS Workflow Manager includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Extended properties have been updated to support one to many table relationships and feature layers.
- Step templates have been updated to support the following features:
- Add Attachment has been updated to support embedded and linked attachments.
- Open Web App has been renamed to Open Web Page and allows you to open web pages or web apps in a new browser window when the step is run in the Workflow Manager web app.
- Survey123 is a new step template that allows you to create, view, and edit ArcGIS Survey123 surveys.
- Steps can be configured to run according to a schedule you set.
- Step output values are stored when steps are run and can be used to determine the path your workflows take or be used as inputs for other steps throughout your workflows.
- Workflow diagrams have been updated to support the following features:
- Text labels can be added to workflow diagrams for additional context about steps and paths.
- Workflow diagrams can be printed when diagrams are being created and edited.
- Workflow diagrams can be duplicated to allow you to make a draft copy of a diagram that can be used as a starting point for a new diagram with similar steps.
- Jobs can be placed on hold for an indefinite amount of time to prevent steps from being run until the hold is released.
- The Manage page has been redesigned to enhance productivity.
- Custom charts can now be created and shared with other Workflow Manager users on the Manage page.
- Summary charts allow you to visualize jobs in the Map view and change the color of job locations based on attribute values defined in the charts.