Feature notes for each release of ArcGIS Enterprise are provided. To provide feedback on upcoming functionality, sign up for the User Research Lab.
ArcGIS Enterprise includes the following updates as part of the ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9 release:
- Add an accordion menu to condense information, such as frequently asked questions, into an expandable menu on a site or page.
- Create drafts of sites and pages prior to publishing your changes.
- Send a preview link of a draft version of a site or page to others.
- Set the visibility of a row on a site or page to limit content to select groups.
- Delete sites and pages, including their groups, individually or all at once.
- Brand your site's sign in prompt with a theme and logo set in the enterprise organization settings.
- Feature definitions and tips now appear after a new site has been created.
- Control the visibility of your sites and pages and grant edit access to select groups with redesigned sharing options.
- Enable to a new sidebar that will appear on select item type pages and feature supported download options.
- Choose the right card when designing a site or page layout with the help of summary text.
- Customize the display of galleries on a site or page using the new style options available on the gallery card.
- Add a YouTube icon to a header.
- StoryMaps and Web Experience items are now available in the item picker when adding new content to your site's library.
- Edit metadata for certain items within the ArcGIS Enterprise Sites application.
- Create maps within the ArcGIS Enterprise Sites application with the new map builder.
ArcGIS Enterprise includes the following updates as part of the ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1 release:
- Improved content management workflows enable non-GIS users who are part of a core team to add content to a site without needing to navigate within ArcGIS Enterprise. These new workflows include the ability upload content using a URL and by selecting existing items. For more information, see add content to a site.
- The Sites Overview page now includes a side panel for accessing recent content more quickly.
- You can apply advanced class names to rows for CSS targeting in custom rules. You can also apply `<video>` tags in any custom HTML.
- Sites settings now includes the ability to enable information banners in the Sites application.
- Improvements to the gallery card and category card include more options for choosing what content you display on your sites and pages. The gallery card now updates automatically based on modifications made to your site's content library. You can also select additional groups of items to display using this card. Both the gallery and category cards now support multiple tags and collections, as well.
- Pages added to your site are now listed in alphabetical order for easier navigation.
- The JSAPI version has been upgraded to 4.14+ to get clustering on maps.
- The option to reorganize, rename, and hide search collections provides greater flexibility in how your site's content is organized on its search page.
- You can now clone sites and pages to create additional versions of a layout.